Terms & Conditions for entering and attending the Historic Motoring Awards:
1. The Historic Motoring Awards are hosted by Autovia Limited 48 Charlotte Street, London, W1T 2NS.
3. All entries must be submitted in English, submitted online, and comply with the entry criteria available as a link on this website.
5. All entries must be received by Historic Motoring Awards by 31st August 2023. The Historic Motoring Awards accepts no responsibility or liability for any lost or incomplete entries and all such entries will be deemed invalid. Proof of dispatch shall not be proof of entry.
6. Entrants whose entries are shortlisted will be notified October 2023.
7. The Historic Motoring Awards reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter or cancel the Awards and to amend these Terms of Entry without prior notice.
8. The Awards are judged by a panel of independent judges. The Head Judge reserves the right to re-classify or reject any entry that does not comply with the requirements of these Terms of Entry. No feedback will be given on individual entries. In all matters, the decision of the judges shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
9. Winners will be announced at the Awards to be held on 15th November 2023. The Historic Motoring Awards will contact all shortlisted organisations’ in advance to book tickets to attend the Awards. Should the ongoing coronavirus pandemic still be present and in person events are deemed unsafe then the winners will be announced online in a virtual ceremony, and ticket holders will be refunded.
10. All entries may be used by Historic Motoring Awards partners for our normal commercial purposes including within publicity and marketing for the Awards and as part of a database within Historic Motoring Awards partners’ websites and other products. You agree to such use without restriction or condition. Historic Motoring Awards partners shall be entitled to edit or amend your entry as it sees fit for these purposes.
11. These Terms of Entry shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
12. Please review all of the information you have submitted or will submit in respect of your booking before you make a booking request. By submitting a booking request you confirm that all of the information you submit is accurate, true and complete.
13. By submitting your booking request to purchase tickets to the event you are offering to enter into a contract for attendance at the Event. This does not includes free of charges entries and nominations.
14. We reserve the right to reject any booking request we receive.
15. The Fee for the Event is stated exclusive of VAT (except where stated otherwise on the event website) which will be payable, in addition, by you, unless you are VAT exempt.
16. In the event you are unable to attend you may substitute a suitable delegate to an Event upon notification to Autovia Ltd at no additional charge; this is at Autovia’s discretion.
17. Unless otherwise stated the refund policy for events is as follows:
17.1 Cancellation more than 6 weeks before the event: full refund
17.2 4-2 weeks before the event: 50% of the fee refunded
17.3 less than 2 weeks before the event: no refund.
18. All places at the Event are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
19. The Event is subject to cancellation or rescheduling at our discretion. If the Event is cancelled in its entirety, we will credit any event fees paid to you as soon as possible. If the time, date, venue or content of the Event is changed subsequent to your booking, you will be notified and given the option to cancel your booking. We shall not be liable for any additional loss or damage resulting from such cancellation or changes.
20. We reserve the right to cancel, suspend or vary the operation of our contract with you if events occur which are outside of our reasonable control and we shall not be responsible for any breach of contract, nor for any loss or damage, resulting from such an event.
21. Any typographical, clerical or other similar accidental error or omission made by us in respect of your booking shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
22. Copyright and all other intellectual property rights shall remain the property of AutoviaLtd. You agree not to reproduce, sell, hire or copy any materials (in whole or in part) and not to use such materials except for reference.
23. Our liability to you under or in relation to your booking and the Event (whether arising from an action in contract law, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall be limited as follows:
(a) we shall not be liable to you in respect of any loss of profit, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, loss of business opportunity, loss suffered by third parties or any form of indirect, consequential or special loss;
(b) our total liability to you shall be limited to the amount of the Price paid by you.
24. These Conditions and the booking process referenced in these Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Dennis Publishing Ltd and you. In entering into these Conditions you acknowledge that you have not relied upon any statement or representation from us save as set out in these Conditions or as stated in writing as part of the booking process.
25. No term of any contract between us arising from these Conditions is intended to confer a benefit upon or be enforceable by any third party whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
26. We may change the terms upon which we make Events available from time to time without notice to you and any subsequent booking requests you may make will be subject to those changes.
27. Given the circumstances regarding COVID-19 we are planning to go ahead with this event. If for any reason we have to move the event your tickets will be carried over and still count for the new event dates. We will refund you your ticket cost in full should you be unable to make the new event date.